Beehive Cars job is to deliver your perfect car in great condition. That's why every part of the process - from our highly-trained sales staff to the professional delivery drivers - is designed to ensure that you order a car that meets your needs, with a specification that you expect. For further reassurance, the reservation deposit is fully refundable and there's a 7 day money-back guarantee once your car is delivered, giving you plenty of time to get to know it. It's important to know when you're committing to buy from us, and the fair-use restrictions for our refund policy, which are below.
- Reserve your car with a £100 deposit that's fully refundable until you sign the order form and commit to buy the car.
- You'll then be able to arrange finance, if needed, before confirming your order and signing the order form.
- If you decide to cancel your order after it's confirmed then we retain the deposit amount to cover the admin costs.
- Funds will have to be fully paid before delivery will take place. If you decide to cancel at this point you will lose the £100 deposit but the rest will be refunded within 3 working days. Any additional work required by customer eg (tow bar tints etc) will not be refunded.
- You've got plenty of time to ensure that you're happy with your car. You have 7 days from the date of delivery to change your mind and return it for a full refund.
- If you decide at the point of delivery you do not want the car you will receive a full refund. This is the best time to get to know your car and make sure you happy with the vehicle. The delivery team allow a 2 hour window for delivery which is plenty of time to test drive and get to know the functions.
- Our returns policy includes 50 miles of driving.
- The option to change your mind and return the car for a full refund ends after you have driven it for more than 50 miles.
- You won't have to pay to return a car in the unlikely event that it's defective or doesn't match the specification. If you're returning the car because you don't like it, then we do charge for collection or you can return it directly to us for free.
- The cost of collection is £1.80 a mile. If there is a promotion for free delivery we will not include a free collection.
- Returned cars are re-sold (unless faulty), so we ask that they are sent back in the condition that they were received. If your car requires cleaning or refuelling, then reasonable charges will apply.
- If you drive the car over the 50 mile limit in the first 7 days, every additional mile will cost £1 a mile and we may not be able to accept the car as a return.
- If the car has been in an accident or is damaged, we may not be able to accept the car as a return and there may be charges for damage.
- If you purchase items for the car and have them fitted we will not be able to refund you for this and there may be charges for alterations without prior approval.
- We cannot refund you for fuel insurance tax and any other cover you place on the vehicle.
- If you are returning a car, we aim to make refunds upon collection, provided all supplied paperwork, keys and accessories are present with the car.
- For security reasons we can only make refunds via the original payment method you used.
Our ultimate goal is to make sure all our customers are happy with their vehicle. We try to make the process simple and customer friendly.
We have a fair use policy and are regulated by trading standards and adhere to Consumer Rights 2015.